Sign in or
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!
Kaspersky Coupon Codes 2014
There’s no doubt that Kaspersky is indeed the best computer security program in the market. Their security software has one of the highest detection rates and it can even block security threats from entering the system through its pre-emptive filter!
Thus, if you have already made up your mind to purchase ANY of Kaspersky’s security products, I like you to increase your savings through the Kaspersky coupon that I have listed below. It’s really simple to enjoy the savings – just pick a coupon that fits your purchase and click on it. My web page will copy the Kaspersky coupon into your computer’s clipboard, making it easier for you to paste the coupon code into your online shopping cart. Kaspersky shopping cart will recognize the promotional offer, and the savings would be reflected onto your shopping total.
Save more on your Kaspersky purchase – use my Kaspersky coupons below!
My Personal Testimonial on Kaspersky Antivirus and Internet SecurityDon’t get me wrong – I’m a Kaspersky Internet Security user, in which the Kaspersky Internet Security suite is automatically equipped with the Kaspersky Antivirus component – that what makes this particular computer security suite rather powerful!
Generally, I have been using Kaspersky Internet Security for 5 years now, and all my home PCs, which consist of 8 Windows-based PCs, are equipped with Kaspersky Internet Security. Quite frankly speaking, these computers perform hardcore tasks for me on a daily basis, in which the processors are often running at 100% capacity, and it also connects to millions of websites on a daily basis – I run a specific script for my internet marketing campaign which automates the entire process!
Prior to Kaspersky Internet Security, I often encounter computer down-times, in which whenever a PC is heavily infected with computer viruses, Trojan Horses, malware and adware – it renders the computer useless, unable to perform tasks for me efficiently. Such down-time is simply wasting my resources, and not to mention, I have to spend several hours reformatting the computer in order to return the computer’s state to its original state.
Surely, such circumstances are really undesirable, and this prompted me to invest into a computer security suite which would help me keep computer threats at bay. A long search and a couple of trial and error has pointed me to Kaspersky Internet Security, and I have been using this particular security program on my PCs ever since.
Prior to Kaspersky, I have used numerous PC security software, namely AVG, Avast, Comodo, McAfee, Trend Micro, Eset, Microsoft Windows Security, and a few more other less-known security programs. To my dismay, these PC security programs gave me mixed results, in which some programs perform flawlessly in detecting computer threats, but fell short as it consumes tremendous amount of resources, which nullify its advantages. And as for free PC security software – these are undeniably FREE programs that do SIMPLE scans and detection. Do take note that although the virus databases on these programs are updated frequently – the virus detection rate is horribly low and insufficient! Often I find viruses and Trojan Horses slip past the security net and unsuspectedly infected the PC without my knowledge.
Everything changed when I switched to Kaspersky Internet Security, and I have been a loyal Kaspersky user ever since.
Here’s a summary of my Kaspersky user experience:
1) Kaspersky Internet Security which utilizes the Antivirus component has an excellent threat detection engine, in which it manages to detect 99.99% of known computer threats. Also, the virus database is updated several times daily, which makes it extremely capable of singling out new threats that have been detected off the internet.
2) Kaspersky Internet Security constantly monitors your network traffic, in which every data packet that your computer sends and receive would go through Kaspersky’s network monitoring component. Often, this network monitor has help block numerous malicious codes from infecting my system, thus stopping the malicious codes from even entering my computer system!
3) Unlike most antivirus and internet security suites in the market, Kaspersky pledge to keep their resource consumption low when the program is running. Clearly, there are so many PC security software out there that has a proven track record – but surely, most of these programs would require a large chunk of your system resources to operate, making your PC very laggy. Well, Kaspersky Internet Security is very light on your resources, and you won’t even notice that the software is running, as clearly, it consumes a very small resource footprint and will not hinder your PC operations at all!
4) What makes Kaspersky Internet Security even more distinctive when compared to top Internet Security products in the market, is the ability of the software to scan onboard PC programs for vulnerabilities. I’m pretty sure there are countless of computer viruses that exploit your computer vulnerability – Kaspersky Internet Security stop such exploitations simply by automatically scanning for software vulnerabilities, and recommending you to update vulnerable software to increase the software safety.
Kaspersky Internet Security Advantages
1) High detection and protection rate against all viruses and computer threats
2) Virus database updated several times daily giving Kaspersky Internet Security the ability to detect new, emerging, and unknown threats
3) Ability to identify suspicious and phishing websites
4) Enhanced security for online shopping and banking
5) Virtual keyboard stops keyloggers dead at its track
6) Keeping your children safe through application and web filters
7) Stops malware from exploiting your computer system’s software vulnerabilities
8) Automated virus database download and scheduled computer scanning
9) Windows 8 compatible!
It’s an undeniable fact that Kaspersky Internet Security is the best security suite in the market. I’ve been using the security suite for 5 years now, and I have nothing but praises for the software!
In fact, I dare to testify that my computer security has been beefed up 100 times after running Kaspersky Internet Security, and I’m sure judging by Kaspersky’s proven track record, I’m sure my computer security would be maintained for many more years to come.
Thus, if you are tired and fed up searching for the perfect PC security suite for your computer – just give Kaspersky a try! Furthermore, Kaspersky allows you to try their security product for free – for 30 days! There’s no obligation to get the trial – just download the software from Kaspersky’s website, and install it into your system. You’ll automatically get the FREE 30 days trial, and if you don’t like the software at all after the 30 days trial period, you can simply discontinue and uninstall the security suite from your system.
So what have you got to lose?! Give Kaspersky Internet Security or other related Kaspersky PC security product a try! I’m sure you won’t regret it! – TRUST ME!
Before I end this article, I’d like to remind you that you can increase your savings when purchasing Kaspersky products. Just scroll back to the middle of this web page and you’ll discover a comprehensive list of Kaspersky coupons that you can use to increase your savings when purchasing Kaspersky security products.
It’s fairly easy to use the coupons – just click on the coupon for specific Kaspersky product, and the coupon code will be loaded into your computer’s clipboard.
Paste the coupon code in your shopping cart and the savings would be reflected on your purchase total! – SIMPLE RIGHT?!
Save more today – use Kaspersky Coupon on your purchase!
Latest page update: made by lmy9898
, Oct 23 2013, 7:36 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
No content added or deleted.
- complete history)
Keyword tags: coupon for kaspersky kaspersky antivirus discount kaspersky coupon kaspersky coupon 2013 kaspersky coupon code kaspersky discount kaspersky promo kaspersky promo code kaspersky promotional offer
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.